Enrol Now In Art Classes


We’re passionate about art and can’t wait to share it with you! 

How to enrol:

  1. Fill in enrolment form and submit below
  2. Wait for confirmation that there is a place available (within 24 hrs, please ring if you need to know urgently)
  3.  Pay fees using Paypal, Credit or Debit card (paypal will incur their 2.7% fee) or through Direct Transfer into my ING account (details below enrolment form)

Payment 

Wednesday Day 10am-2.30pm, 4.5hrs (Term 1 2021, Fully booked)
New 8 classes $585, Early Bird $555 (5% discount) inclusive of GST

Thursday day 10am-1.30pm, 3.5hrs (Term 1 2021, 1 place available )
New 8 classes $496, Early Bird $475 (5% discount )inclusive of GST

Thursday Evening  6.30-9pm, 2.5hrs (Term 1 2021, places available)
8 classes $430, Early Bird $410 (5% discount) inclusive of GST

Sunday workshops – $165 (inclusive of GST)providing own materials or $180 (inclusive of GST) materials provided.

Payment methods: Direct Transfer or Paypal

Direct Transfer into ING account -Kim Lawson, BSB – 923100, Account – 65606573


Pay pal will attract Paypals’ service fee of 2.7%. You may choose multiple courses. If paypal says its sold, its means the course is booked out or enrolments haven’t opened.

Choose Course or Workshop from the list below

Enrolment Terms and Conditions

COVID – If the hall is forced to close due to restrictions being put back in place students must be prepared to do the class via zoom. There will be no refunds due to hall closure.

Conditions: All term classes must be taken within the term paid for.

No Refunds

Fees are non-refundable, unless negotiated for an extended illness.

Missed classes

You may make up missed classes by attending other classes within the same term (Subject to available places in the class, Daytime painting will attract a $20 top up fee, Daytime Drawing a $10 top up fee if you are enrolled in the evening class). 

Cancellation of enrolment

If you choose to withdraw from a course or workshop up to 7 days before its commencement, you will be charged a $25 administration fee. You may transfer the remaining value (class fee paid less administration fee) to another class or student, to be used within 12 months of the date payment was received. You will not receive a refund for the course or workshop fee paid.

If you choose to withdraw from a course or workshop within 7 days of its commencement, you will be charged 80% of the class fee. You may transfer the remaining value (20% of the class fee) to another class or student, to be used within 12 months of the date payment was received. You will not receive a refund for the class fee paid.

NO refunds transfers or credits if you withdraw or cancel on the day of the course or workshop.
NO refunds transfers or credits once the class has commenced.

Student substitutions

If you have enrolled in a one day weekend workshop that you cannot attend, you may transfer your enrolment to someone else. Please let us know prior to the workshop.

If you are enrolled in a term course and if for any reason you are unable to attend a class during the term, you cannot give your place for the missed week/s to someone else. 

Cancellation of Workshops

Art Class Sydney strive to run every class advertised, however, very rarely, classes may be cancelled due to low numbers. Students will be reimbursed the full fee or they may be credited toward another class if you prefer.