In this fun and challenging one day workshop you will learn the fundamental skills of drawing from observation. Using a still life as subject matter experienced tutor Ochre Lawson will guide students through exercises in learning how to see shape, proportion and tone using charcoal and pastel as . Ochre will introduce master artists work and demonstrate techniques in how to draw.
In this workshop you will learn-
- how to draw from observation
- how to measure proportions
- how to see and render tone, texture and line using charcoal
- how to use limited chalk pastel colour
- about historical and contemporary artists
- about different drawing materials