In this fun and challenging one day workshop students will learn the fundamentals of drawing and painting with a still life of flowers as subject matter. Students may use either acrylic or oil paint. Master artists will be referenced and experienced tutor Ochre Lawson will demonstrate different painting and drawing techniques.
You will learn about:
- how to draw and paint from observation
- how to measure basic proportions
- how to see and paint tone
- how to mix a tonal and limited colour palette
- About historical and contemporary artists
- How to set up a painting palette, basic colours, brushes and materials