In this fun and informative one day workshop you will learn the fundamentals of using watercolour and pencil to render the landscape. Professional landscape artist Ochre Lawson will facilitate this workshop with demonstrations of different techniques using both pencil and watercolour. She will also talk about master artists and how they interpreted the landscape.
Things you will learn
- How to divide space in the landscape
- Basics of landscape composition
- Perspective and proportion in the landscape
- How to use limited watercolour and rendering tone
- About Chroma, Hue and Tonal effects
- About Master artists